Time Variation in the Tail Behaviour of Bund Futures Returns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Werner & Christian Upper, 2004. "Time variation in the tail behavior of Bund future returns," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(4), pages 387-398, April.
- Upper, Christian & Werner, Thomas, 2002. "Time variation in the tail behaviour of bunds futures returns," Working Paper Series 0199, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersen T. G & Bollerslev T. & Diebold F. X & Labys P., 2001. "The Distribution of Realized Exchange Rate Volatility," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 42-55, March.
- Caers, Jef & Beirlant, Jan & Vynckier, Petra, 1998. "Bootstrap confidence intervals for tail indices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 259-277, January.
- Thomas Lux, 2001. "The limiting extremal behaviour of speculative returns: an analysis of intra-daily data from the Frankfurt Stock Exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 299-315.
- Chris Brooks, 2005. "Autoregressive Conditional Kurtosis," Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 3(3), pages 399-421.
- Cotter, John, 2001.
"Margin exceedences for European stock index futures using extreme value theory,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1475-1502, August.
- Cotter, John, 2000. "Margin Exceedences for European Stock Index Futures using Extreme Value Theory," MPRA Paper 3534, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 2002. "The stable long-run CAPM and the cross-section of expected returns," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2002,05, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2010.
"Estimating financial risk measures for futures positions: A nonparametric approach,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(7), pages 689-703, July.
- Cotter, John & Dowd, Kevin, 2007. "Estimating financial risk measures for futures positions: a non-parametric approach," MPRA Paper 3503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Estimating Financial Risk Measures for Futures Positions:A Non-Parametric Approach," Working Papers 200613, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- john cotter & kevin dowd, 2011. "Estimating financial risk measures for futures positions: a non-parametric approach," Papers 1103.5666, arXiv.org.
- Marco Rocco, 2011. "Extreme value theory for finance: a survey," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 99, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Demosthenes Tambakis, 2009.
"Feedback trading and intermittent market turbulence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 477-489.
- Tambakis, D.N., 2008. "Feedback Trading and Intermittent Market Turbulence," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0847, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Straetmans, Stefan & Candelon, Bertrand, 2013. "Long-term asset tail risks in developed and emerging markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1832-1844.
- Onofrio Panzarino & Francesco Potente & Alfonso Puorro, 2016. "BTP futures and cash relationships: a high frequency data analysis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1083, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Helena Chuliá & Hipòlit Torró, 2008. "The economic value of volatility transmission between the stock and bond markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(11), pages 1066-1094, November.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bubdp1:4190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbbgvde.html .