International Production and Wage Coordination in an Integrated Economy (revised)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naylor, Robin, 1999.
"Union Wage Strategies and International Trade,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 102-125, January.
- Naylor, Robin, 1997. "Union Wage Strategies and International Trade," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 480, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Davidson, Carl, 1988. "Multiunit Bargaining in Oligopolistic Industries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 397-422, July.
- Chiara Strozzi, 2007. "Product Market Integration and Union Collusion," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 17-36, February.
- Henrick Horn & Asher Wolinsky, 1988. "Bilateral Monopolies and Incentives for Merger," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(3), pages 408-419, Autumn.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1993.
" International Market Integration and Union Wage Bargaining,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 95(2), pages 249-255.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1993. "International market integration and union wage bargaining," Other publications TiSEM 567712dd-8f03-40d8-8428-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Straume, Odd Rune, 2002.
"Union collusion and intra-industry trade,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 631-652, May.
- Straume, O.R., 1999. "Union Collusion and Intra-Industry Trade," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1399, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Nirvikar Singh & Xavier Vives, 1984. "Price and Quantity Competition in a Differentiated Duopoly," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 15(4), pages 546-554, Winter.
- Zhao, Laixun, 1998. "The Impact of Foreign Direct Investment on Wages and Employment," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 284-301, April.
- BORGHIJS, Alain & DU CAJU, Philip, 1999. "EMU and European trade union cooperation," Working Papers 1999013, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:3:p:534-566 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carsten Eckel & Hartmut Egger, 2017.
"The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs Global Bargaining,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 534-566, August.
- Eckel, Carsten & Egger, Hartmut, 2012. "The Dilemma of Labor Unions: Local Objectives vs. Global Bargaining," CEPR Discussion Papers 8784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational production; wage coordination; labor unions;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsr:wpaper:y:2011:i:025. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.