Market integration for agricultural output markets in Peru: the role of public infrastructure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Jau-Rong & Barrett, Christopher B., 1999. "Distinguishing Between Equilibrium And Integration In Markets Analysis," Working Papers 14607, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N Gregory, 1994.
"Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Economic Fluctuations,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 247-261, March.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1992. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 4089, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ball, L. & Mankiw, N.G., 1992. "Asymmetric Price Adjustment and Economic Fluctuations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1602, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1982.
"Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 334-348, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1981. "Inventories and Sticky Prices: More on the Microfoundations of Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 0620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana I. Sanjuán & Jose M. Gil, 2001. "A Note on Tests for Market Integration in a Multivariate Non-Stationary Framework," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 113-121.
- Ming Chien Lo & Eric Zivot, 1999.
"Threshold Cointegration and Nonlinear Adjustment to the Law of One Price,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0030, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Ming Chien Lo & Eric Zivot, 1999. "Threshold Cointegration and Nonlinear Adjustment to the Law of One Price," Working Papers 0030, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Bob Baulch, 1997. "Transfer Costs, Spatial Arbitrage, and Testing for Food Market Integration," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 477-487.
- Abdulai, Awudu, 2000. "Spatial price transmission and asymmetry in the Ghanaian maize market," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 327-349, December.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Gavian, Sarah, 1996. "The Spatial Integration of Livestock Markets in Niger," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(3), pages 366-405, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johnson, Carrie Lu, 2014. "Analysis of Commodity Market Integration In the Uganda Maize Market," Master's Theses 196707, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Hernandez-Villafuerte, Karla Vanessa, 2011. "Relationship Between Spatial Price Transmission And Geographical Distance In Brazil," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114545, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Tsiboe, Francis & Dixon, Bruce L. & Wailes, Eric J., 2016. "Spatial dynamics and determinants of Liberian rice market integration," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(3), September.
- Sanogo, Issa & Maliki Amadou, Mahamane, 2010. "Rice market integration and food security in Nepal: The role of cross-border trade with India," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 312-322, August.
More about this item
KeywordsInfrastructure; Investment; Rural; Peru;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-07-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PBE-2005-07-18 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0507003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.