Cross Border Business Cycle (Impacts on Commercial Electricity Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Rational Reactions to Temporary Sales Tax Legislation," Public Economics 0408004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Fullerton, 1998. "Border region commercial electricity demand," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 4(4), pages 441-447, November.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Currency Movements and International Border Crossings," Urban/Regional 0407008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:4:y:1998:i:4:p:441-447 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fullerton, Thomas Jr., 1993. "Inflationary trends in Colombia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 463-468, August.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Eiichi Araki, 2004. "New Directions in Latin American Macroeconometrics," Development and Comp Systems 0408002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Fullerton & David Schauer, 2001. "Short-run maquiladora employment dynamics," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 7(4), pages 471-478, November.
- Thomas M. Fullerton JR., 2001.
"Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 24(2), pages 245-260, April.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model," Urban/Regional 0405006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jesús Cañas & Roberto Coronado & Robert W. Gilmer & Eduardo Saucedo, 2013.
"The Impact of the Maquiladora Industry on U.S. Border Cities,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 415-442, September.
- Cañas, Jesús & Coronado, Roberto & Gilmer, Robert W. & Saucedo, Eduardo, 2011. "The impact of the maquiladora industry on U.S. border cities," Working Papers 1107, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kincal, Gokce & Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Holcomb, James H. & Barraza de Anda, Martha P., 2010. "Cross Border Business Cycle Impacts on the El Paso Housing Market," MPRA Paper 29095, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Ana Cecilia Nava, 2004. "Short-Term Water Dynamics in Chihuahua City, Mexico," Urban/Regional 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Richard L Sprinkle & Roberto Tinajero, 2004. "El Paso Customs District Cross-Border Trade Flows," International Trade 0406001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2005. "Borderplex Bridge and Air Econometric Forecast Accuracy," Urban/Regional 0501005, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Roberto Tinajero, 2004. "Cross Border Cargo Vehicle Flows," International Trade 0405006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsBorder Economics; Electricity Sales; Time Series Analysis;
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2004-08-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MAC-2004-08-02 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0407010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.