A Composite Approach to Forecasting State Government Revenues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bretschneider, Stuart I. & Gorr, Wilpen L. & Grizzle, Gloria & Klay, Earle, 1989. "Political and organizational influences on the accuracy of forecasting state government revenues," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 307-319.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Rational Reactions to Temporary Sales Tax Legislation," Public Economics 0408004, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MOULIN, Laurent & SALTO, Matteo & SILVESTRINI, Andrea & VEREDAS, David, 2004.
"Using intra annual information to forecast the annual state deficits : the case of France,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2004048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Laurent Moulin & Matteo Sala & Andrea Silvestrini & David Veredas, 2008. "Using intra annual information to forecast the annual state deficit. The case of France," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/136217, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr & Eiichi Araki, 2004. "New Directions in Latin American Macroeconometrics," Development and Comp Systems 0408002, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsComposite Forecasting; State Taxes; Applied Econometrics;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwppe:0408006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.