Report NEP-GEO-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Heng, 2004. "Information & communication technologies - panacea for traffic congestion?," Law and Economics 0407002, EconWPA.
- Satyajit Chatterjee, 2004. "On the Contribution of Agglomeration Economies to the Spatial Concentration of U.S. Employment," 2004 Meeting Papers 192, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ming Hong Suen & Karen Kopecky, 2004. "Suburbanization and the Automobile," 2004 Meeting Papers 134, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Public Economics 0407015, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Aug 2005.
- Matteo Iacoviello, 2004. "Consumption, House Prices and Collateral Constraints: a Structural Econometric Analysis," 2004 Meeting Papers 201, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Wright & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2004. "Urban Structure and Growth," 2004 Meeting Papers 33, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lutz Hendricks, 2004. "Why does educational attainment differ across U.S. states?," 2004 Meeting Papers 361, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mark Yuying An, 2004. "Likelihood-Based Estimation of a Proportional-Hazard, Competing- Risk Model with Grouped Duration Data," Urban/Regional 0407013, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Cross Border Business Cycle (Impacts on Commercial Electricity Demand," Urban/Regional 0407010, EconWPA.
- Marcus Berliant & Daniel P. McMillen, 2004. "Hedonism vs. Nihilism: No Arbitrage and Tests of Urban Economic Models," Urban/Regional 0407012, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004. "On the Negative Relationship between Labor Income Uncertainty and Homeownership: Risk Aversion vs. Credit Constraints," IZA Discussion Papers 1208, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Heathcote & Morris Davis, 2004. "The Price and Quantity of Residential Land in the United States," 2004 Meeting Papers 32, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marcus Berliant & Fan- chin Kung, 2004. "The Indeterminacy of Equilibrium City Formation under Monopolistic Competition and Increasing Returns," Urban/Regional 0407011, EconWPA, revised 31 Jul 2005.
- Stefan Heng, 2004. "Technology and work - the 21st century and its challenges," Labor and Demography 0407004, EconWPA.
- Matthew Gray & A.J. Auld, 2004. "Towards an index of relative Indigenous socioeconomic disadvantage," Urban/Regional 0407009, EconWPA.