Political Economy of Electricity Reform: A Case Study in Gujarat, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thillai Rajan, A., 2000. "Power sector reform in Orissa: an ex-post analysis of the causal factors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 657-669, August.
- Amin, A-L., 1999. "Liberalization of the indian power industry: Wind power in Gujarat," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 977-980.
- Thillai, Rajan A., 2003. "Principal players in utility restructuring: the case of Orissa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 431-441, April.
- Ghosh, Sajal, 2002. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-129, January.
- Cynthia Neudoerffer, R. & Malhotra, Preeti & Venkata Ramana, P., 2001. "Participatory rural energy planning in India -- a policy context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 371-381, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishnan C, Muralee & Gupta, Santanu, 2018. "Political pricing of electricity – Can it go with universal service provision?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 373-381.
More about this item
Keywordspower sector; reform; liberalisation; electricity;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2004-01-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PBE-2004-01-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2004-01-18 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0401006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.