Political Economy of Electricity Reform: A Case Study in Gujarat, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thillai Rajan, A., 2000. "Power sector reform in Orissa: an ex-post analysis of the causal factors," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 657-669, August.
- Amin, A-L., 1999. "Liberalization of the indian power industry: Wind power in Gujarat," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 977-980.
- Thillai, Rajan A., 2003. "Principal players in utility restructuring: the case of Orissa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 431-441, April.
- Ghosh, Sajal, 2002. "Electricity consumption and economic growth in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 125-129, January.
- Cynthia Neudoerffer, R. & Malhotra, Preeti & Venkata Ramana, P., 2001. "Participatory rural energy planning in India -- a policy context," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 371-381, April.
More about this item
Keywordspower sector; reform; liberalisation; electricity;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-01-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PBE-2004-01-18 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2004-01-18 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0401006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .