Report NEP-POL-2004-01-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cla:penntw:ecf70d639d700dba5327ab0c84801ca is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:penntw:325b228023bf2f04304dfd203757418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- G Frechette & J Kagel & M Morelli, 2004. "Behavioral Identification in Coalition Bargaining: An Experimental Analysis of Demand Bargaining and Alternating Offers," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000006, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Torsten Persson & Gerard Roland & Guido Tabellini, 2003. "How Do Electoral Rules Shape Party Structures, Government Coalitions and Economic Policies?," Working Papers 251, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Item repec:cla:penntw:b96440ba0bfa06ca550ac40aa1f92d1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Börner, Kira, 2004. "The Political Economy of Privatization," Discussion Papers in Economics 296, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Joshi Hansen & John Bower, 2004. "Political Economy of Electricity Reform: A Case Study in Gujarat, India," Others 0401006, EconWPA.