An Economic Evaluation of Small-scale Distributed Electricity Generation Technologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Ming, 2003. "China's rural electrification and poverty reduction," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 283-295, February.
- Das, T.K. & Banerjee, S., 1995. "Energy technology choice in rural India," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 683-685.
- Ackermann, Thomas & Söder, Lennart, 2002. "An overview of wind energy-status 2002," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 67-127.
- Tongia, Rahul & Banerjee, Rangan, 1998. "Price of power in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 557-575, June.
- Jose Antonio Carta and Jaime Gonzalez, 2001. "Self-Sufficient Energy Supply for Isolated Communities: Wind-Diesel Systems in the Canary Islands," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 115-146.
- Rajsekhar, B. & Van Hulle, F. & Jansen, J. C., 1999. "Indian wind energy programme: performance and future directions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 669-678, October.
More about this item
KeywordsDistributed generation; hybrid power; renewables;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpot:0401001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .