Price of power in India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Alan Comnes & Edward P. Kahn & Tim N. Belden, 1996. "The Performance of the U.S. Market for Independent Electricity Generation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 23-39.
- Dunkerley, Joy, 1995. "Financing the energy sector in developing countries : Context and overview," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 929-939, November.
- Carstairs, Jamie & Ehrhardt, David, 1995. "Financial structure in the Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(11), pages 981-990, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathy, Sandrine & Guivarch, Céline, 2010.
"Climate policies in a second-best world--A case study on India,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1519-1528, March.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2010. "Climate policies in a second-best world- a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724498, HAL.
- Chris Hansen & John Bower, 2004. "An Economic Evaluation of Small-scale Distributed Electricity Generation Technologies," Others 0401001, EconWPA.
- Kanagawa, Makoto & Nakata, Toshihiko, 2008. "Assessment of access to electricity and the socio-economic impacts in rural areas of developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2016-2029, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:26:y:1998:i:7:p:557-575. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.