Report NEP-COM-2004-01-12This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Beethika Khan, 2004. "Adoption of New Technology," Development and Comp Systems 0401001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:mrr:papers:wp0306 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph Farrell, 2004. "Negotiation and Merger Remedies: Some Problems," Industrial Organization 0401004, EconWPA.
- Paul G. Hare, 2003. "Social Aspects of Industrial Restructuring and their Financing," CERT Discussion Papers 0305, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & John Leahy, 2004. "The Absent-Minded Consumer," NBER Working Papers 10216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Hansen & John Bower, 2004. "An Economic Evaluation of Small-scale Distributed Electricity Generation Technologies," Others 0401001, EconWPA.
- Ralph Lattimore, 2004. "Longrun Trends In New Zealand Industry Assistance," International Trade 0401001, EconWPA.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Joseph Farrell, 2004. "The American Airlines Case: A Chance to Clarify Predation Policy," Law and Economics 0401003, EconWPA.
- Eric Crampton & Donald Boudreaux, 2004. "Does Cyberspace Need Antitrust?," Industrial Organization 0401001, EconWPA.
- Henning Curti, . "Agents and Brokers as Intermediaries: Their Regulation in Germany," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2003-1-1069, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Hiroyuki Chuma & Yaichi Aoshima, 2003. "Determinants of Microlithography Industry Leadership: The Possibility of Collaboration and Outsourcing," Discussion papers 03003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chin Hee Hahn, 2004. "Exporting and Performance of Plants: Evidence from Korean Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 10208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.