Developing And Validating A Quality Assessment Scale For Web Portals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004.
"Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach,"
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt & Matthias Staat, 2004. "Analyzing Product Efficiency – A Customer-Oriented Approach," Microeconomics 0402008, EconWPA.
- Bayón, Tomás & Gutsche, Jens & Bauer, Hans, 2002. "Customer Equity Marketing:: Touching the Intangible," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 213-222, June.
- Ruth N. Bolton, 1998. "A Dynamic Model of the Duration of the Customer's Relationship with a Continuous Service Provider: The Role of Satisfaction," Marketing Science, INFORMS, pages 45-65.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Marketing for Business-to-Business Electronic Markets," Microeconomics 0402010, EconWPA, revised 28 Mar 2004.
More about this item
KeywordsConstruct Validation; Customer Retention; E-Banking; E- Loyalty; Service Quality; Web Portals;
- D20 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .