Marketing for Business-to-Business Electronic Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Developing And Validating A Quality Assessment Scale For Web Portals," Microeconomics 0402007, EconWPA.
- Torsten Olderog & Bernd Skiera, 2000. "The Benefits Of Bundling Strategies," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 52(2), pages 137-159, April.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Commerce; Electronic Markets; Electronic Customer Relationship Management; Transaction Cost Economics;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2004-02-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.