Marketing for Business-to-Business Electronic Markets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans H. Bauer & Maik Hammerschmidt, 2004. "Developing And Validating A Quality Assessment Scale For Web Portals," Microeconomics 0402007, EconWPA.
- Torsten Olderog & Bernd Skiera, 2000. "The Benefits Of Bundling Strategies," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 52(2), pages 137-159, April.
More about this item
KeywordsE-Commerce; Electronic Markets; Electronic Customer Relationship Management; Transaction Cost Economics;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2004-02-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MIC-2004-02-08 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmi:0402010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .