Planning For National Development: An Agenda Guided By The Socioeconomic System'S Social Philosophy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Betancourt, Roger R & Clague, Christopher K, 1978. "An Econometric Analysis of Capital Utilization," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 19(1), pages 211-227, February.
- Chinloy, Peter T, 1980. "Sources of Quality Change in Labor Input," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(1), pages 108-119, March.
- Benston, George J, 1985. "The Validity of Profits-Structure Studies with Particular Reference to the FTC's Line of Business Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 37-67, March.
- Coen, Robert M & Hickman, Bert G, 1980. "Investment and Growth in an Econometric Model of the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 214-219, May.
More about this item
Keywordsglobalization of trade; confron tational competition; managed trade; institutionalized macroeconomic planning; national economic policy de cisions.;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0506011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.