An Econometric Analysis of Capital Utilization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Espasa, Antoni & Sargan, J Denis, 1977. "The Spectral Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Systems with Lagged Endogenous Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 583-605, October.
- Robinson, P M, 1976. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Differential Equations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 765-776, July.
- Hannan, E J, 1971. "The Identification Problem for Multiple Equation Systems with Moving Average Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 751-765, September.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1976. "Identification and Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Measurement Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 319-339, June.
- Goldberger, Arthur S, 1972. "Structural Equation Methods in the Social Sciences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 979-1001, November.
- Robinson, P M, 1974. "Identification, Estimation and Large-Sample Theory for Regressions Containing Unobservable Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(3), pages 680-692, October.
- Hannan, E J & Nicholls, D F, 1972. "The Estimation of Mixed Regression, Autoregression, Moving Average, and Distributed Lag Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 529-547, May.
- Hannan, E J & Terrell, R D, 1973. "Multiple Equation Systems with Stationary Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 299-320, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I. & Nadiri, M. Ishaq, 1987. "Investment, Depreciation and Capital Utilization," Working Papers 87-08, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- stanley c. w. salvary, 2005. "Planning For National Development: An Agenda Guided By The Socioeconomic System'S Social Philosophy," Macroeconomics 0506011, EconWPA.
- Daniel M. Schydlowsky, 1979. "Capital Utilization, Growth, Employment, Balance of Payments, and Price Stabilization," NBER Chapters,in: Short-Term Macroeconomic Policy in Latin America, pages 311-355 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:1:p:211-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.