On the Coexistence of Money and Bonds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriele Camera & Charles Noussair & Steven Tucker, 2003.
"Rate-of-return dominance and efficiency in an experimental economy,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 22(3), pages 629-660, October.
- Camera, G. & Noussair, C. & Tucker, S., 2000. "Rate-of-Return Dominance and Efficiency in an Experimental Economy," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1135, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Neil Wallace, 1983. "A legal restrictions theory of the demand for \\"money\\" and the role of monetary policy," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue win.
- Neil Wallace & John Bryant, 1980. "A suggestion for further simplifying the theory of money," Staff Report 62, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rao Aiyagari, S. & Wallace, Neil & Wright, Randall, 1996.
"Coexistence of money and interest-bearing securities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 397-419, June.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Randall Wright & Neil Wallace, 1996. "Coexistence of money and interest-bearing securities," Working Papers 550, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1996.
- Arthur J. Rolnick & Warren E. Weber, 1982. "Free banking, wildcat banking, and shinplasters," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue fall.
- Andolfatto, David & Nosal, Ed, 2009. "Money, intermediation, and banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 289-294, April.
- Cowen, Tyler & Kroszner, Randall, 1989. "Scottish Banking before 1845: A Model for Laissez-Faire?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 21(2), pages 221-231, May.
- Bruce D. Smith, 2003. "Taking intermediation seriously," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1319-1377.
- Makinen, Gail E & Woodward, G Thomas, 1986. "Some Anecdotal Evidence Relating to the Legal Restrictions Theory of the Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(2), pages 260-265, April.
- White, Lawrence H, 1987.
"Accounting for Non-interest-Bearing Currency: A Critique of the Legal Restrictions Theory of Money,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 448-456, November.
- White, Lawrence H., 1985. "Accounting for Non-Interest-Bearing Currency: A Critique of the ‘Legal Restrictions’ Theory of Money," Working Papers 85-35, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Robert B. Litterman, 1982. "Optimal control of the money supply," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2010. "Moneyspots," 2010 Meeting Papers 498, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ferraris, Leo & Mattesini, Fabrizio, 2014. "Limited commitment and the legal restrictions theory of the demand for money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 196-215.
More about this item
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2005-04-16 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2005-04-16 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-04-16 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0502020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.