Some Anecdotal Evidence Relating to the Legal Restrictions Theory of the Demand for Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Deep money, the coexistence puzzle, and the legal restrictions hypothesis
by JP Koning in Moneyness on 2014-05-24 08:31:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao Aiyagari, S. & Wallace, Neil & Wright, Randall, 1996.
"Coexistence of money and interest-bearing securities,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 397-419, June.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Neil Wallace & Randall Wright, 1996. "Coexistence of money and interest-bearing securities," Working Papers 550, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Kim, Young Sik & Lee, Manjong, 2012. "Intermediary cost and coexistence puzzle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 142-145.
- Zhu, Tao & Wallace, Neil, 2007. "Pairwise trade and coexistence of money and higher-return assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 524-535, March.
- David Andolfatto, 2005. "On the Coexistence of Money and Bonds," 2005 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Neil Wallace, 1990. "A suggestion for oversimplifying the theory of money," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Win, pages 19-26.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, "undated". "Circulating Interest-Bearing Currency: An Arkansan Experiment, 1861-1863," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-04, Claremont Colleges.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:94:y:1986:i:2:p:260-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.