Moneyspots: Extraneous Attributes and the Coexistence of Money and Interest-Bearing Nominal Bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cecchetti, Stephen G, 1988.
"The Case of the Negative Nominal Interest Rates: New Estimates of the Term Structure of Interest Rates during the Great Depression,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(6), pages 1111-1141, December.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 1987. "The Case of the Negative Nominal Interest Rates: New Estimates of the Term Structure of Interest Rates During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 2472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Bryant & Neil Wallace, 1980. "A suggestion for further simplifying the theory of money," Staff Report 62, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1984.
"A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 40-58, February.
- Julio J. Rotemberg, 1982. "A Monetary Equilibrium Model with Transactions Costs," NBER Working Papers 0978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Tai-Wei & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2013.
"On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(6), pages 2520-2560.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2011. "On the coexistence of money and higher-return assets and its social role," Working Paper 1104, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Johnson, Christopher, 2016. "Differences of Opinion, Liquidity, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 70951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Ragot & Florin O. Bilbiie, 2016. "Monetary Policy, Inflation, and Inequality: The Case for Helicopters," 2016 Meeting Papers 1663, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rojas Breu, Mariana, 2017. "Debt enforcement and the value of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 237-251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:doi:10.1086/669681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.