Report NEP-DGE-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:000070:000176 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & John B. Donaldson, 2003. "The Macroeconomics of Delegated Management," FAME Research Paper Series rp88, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Item repec:geo:guwopa:gueconwpa~05-05-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish W. Low, 2005. "Borrowing Constraints, the Cost of Precautionary Saving, and Unemployment Insurance," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 125, McMaster University.
- Oded Galor, 2005. "Unified Growth Theory," Development and Comp Systems 0504001, EconWPA.
- Ryo Horii & Ryoji Ohdoi & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2005. "Finance, Technology and Inequality in Economic Development," Development and Comp Systems 0504004, EconWPA, revised 31 Jul 2005.
- Ryo Horii & Akiomi Kitagawa & Koichi Futagami, 2005. "Availability of Higher Education and Long-Term Economic Growth," Development and Comp Systems 0504005, EconWPA, revised 08 Sep 2005.
- Ryo Horii, 2005. "Wants and Past Knowledge: Growth Cycles with Emerging Industries," Development and Comp Systems 0504007, EconWPA, revised 10 Jan 2006.
- Pedro S. Amaral & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Finance Matters," Macroeconomics 0502007, EconWPA.
- Kaiji Chen & Ayse Imrohoroglu & Selo Imrohoroglu, 2005. "Japanese Saving Rate," Macroeconomics 0502017, EconWPA.
- David Andolfatto, 2005. "On the Coexistence of Money and Bonds," Macroeconomics 0502020, EconWPA.
- Sheikh Selim, 2005. "Optimal Taxation with Commitment in a Two-sector Neoclassical Economy," Macroeconomics 0502027, EconWPA.
- Areendam Chanda, 2005. "The Rise in Returns to Education and the Decline in Household Savings," Macroeconomics 0502034, EconWPA.
- Ratto M. & Roeger W. & in’t Veld J. & Girardi R., 2005. "An estimated new Keynesian dynamic stochastic general equilibrium model of the Euro area," Macroeconomics 0503002, EconWPA.
- Onur Ozgur, 2005. "A Model of Dynamic Liquidity Contracts," Microeconomics 0502004, EconWPA.
- Pascal Gourdel & Leila Triki, 2005. "Incomplete markets and monetary policy," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).