Accounting for Non-Interest-Bearing Currency: A Critique of the ‘Legal Restrictions’ Theory of Money
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- White, Lawrence H, 1987. "Accounting for Non-interest-Bearing Currency: A Critique of the Legal Restrictions Theory of Money," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(4), pages 448-456, November.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Deep money, the coexistence puzzle, and the legal restrictions hypothesis
by JP Koning in Moneyness on 2014-05-24 08:31:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurence Scialom, 1995. "Les modèles de paiements concurrentiels : éléments d'analyse critique ," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(1), pages 35-55.
- David Andolfatto, 2005. "On the Coexistence of Money and Bonds," 2005 Meeting Papers 9, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Boettke Peter, 1990. "The Political Economy Of Utopia : Communism In Soviet Russia, 1918–1921," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 1(2), pages 1-48, June.
- Quinn, Stephen, 1997. "Goldsmith-Banking: Mutual Acceptance and Interbanker Clearing in Restoration London," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 411-432, October.
- Cesarano, Filippo, 1995. "The New Monetary Economics and the theory of money," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 445-455, May.
- Richard C.K.Burdekin & Marc D.Weidenmier, 2002.
"Interest-Bearing Currency and Legal Restrictions Theory:Lessons from the Southern Confederacy,"
Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 22(2), pages 199-209, Fall.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Marc D. Weidenmier, "undated". "Interest-Bearing Currency and Legal Restrictions Theory: Lessons from the Southern Confederacy," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 1999-14, Claremont Colleges.
- Tarkka, Juha, 1994. "Risk sharing in the pricing of payment services by banks," Research Discussion Papers 18/1994, Bank of Finland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:85-35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .