Exchange Rate Regimes and Poland's Participation in ERM II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne-Marie Brook & David Hargreaves, 2001. "PPP-based analysis of New Zealand's equilibrium exchange rate," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2001/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad, 1999.
"Relative labor productivity and the real exchange rate in the long run: evidence for a panel of OECD countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 245-266.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 1996. "Relative Labour Productivity and the Real Exchange Rate in the Long Run: Evidence for a Panel of OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad Diba, 1996. "Relative Labor Productivity and the Real Exchange Rate in the Long Run: Evidence for a Panel of OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 5676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina, 2002.
"Estimating the Natural Rate of Interest: A SVAR Approach,"
NBP Working Papers
27, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, 2003. "Estimating the Natural Rate of Interest: A SVAR Approach," Macroeconomics 0301008, EconWPA.
- Egert, Balazs & Drine, Imed & Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Rault, Christophe, 2003.
"The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: myth or reality?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 552-572.
- Bal??zs ??gert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2002. "The Balassa-Samuelson effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or reality?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 483, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Balázs Égert & Imed Drine & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Christophe Rault, 2005. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect in Central and Eastern Europe: Myth or Reality?," Documents de recherche 05-15, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde, 2003.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Sustainable Parities for ceecs in the Run-up to emu Membership,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 54(5), pages 983-1012.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde, 2002. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Sustainable Parities for CEECs in the Run-up to EMU Membership," Working Papers 2002-15, CEPII research center.
- Michał Brzoza-Brzezina, 2002. "The Relationship between Real Interest Rates and Inflation," NBP Working Papers 23, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Egert, Balazs, 2002. "Estimating the impact of the Balassa-Samuelson effect on inflation and the real exchange rate during the transition," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-16, April.
- Laszlo Halpern & Charles Wyplosz, 2001. "Economic Transformation and Real Exchange Rates in the 2000s: The Balassa-Samuelson Connection," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2001_1, UNECE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Lavrac, 2003. "Institutional Aspects of Dynamics of Inclusion of Accession Countries into the EMU," Eastward Enlargement of the Euro-zone Working Papers wp18, Free University Berlin, Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence, revised 01 Jun 2003.
- repec:pal:compes:v:59:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41294-017-0035-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Milka Kazandziska, 2016. "Macroeconomic Policy Regime In Poland," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, pages 411-436.
- Michalczyk Wawrzyniec, 2011. "An Overview to the Exchange Rate Stability as A Criterion of the Accession to the Euro Zone," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, pages 120-130.
- Imre Vámos & Zsuzsanna Novák, 2015. "Four currencies outside the eurozone," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(3), pages 97-108, December.
- Kilponen, Juha, 2003.
"A Positive theory of monetary policy and robust control,"
Research Discussion Papers
18/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, EconWPA.
- Juha Kilponen, 2004. "A positive theory of monetary policy and robust control," Macroeconomics 0404036, EconWPA.
- Magdalena RADULESCU & Doina Elena DASCALU, 2016. "The Monetary Regimes And The Inflation Developments In The Central And Eastern European Countries," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 15(1), pages 3-15.
- Paul de Grauwe & Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession.How to Cope with the Balassa-Samuelson Dilemma," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 20, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004.
"Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area,"
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland's Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Alfred Janc & Michal Jurek & Pawel Marszalek, 2013. "Studies in Financial Systems No 7 Financial System in Poland," FESSUD studies fstudy07, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Gunther Schnabl & Paul De Grauwe, 2004. "Nominal versus Real Convergence with Respect to EMU Accession - EMU Entry Scenarios for the New Member States," International Finance 0403008, EconWPA, revised 16 Feb 2005.
- Jerzy Pruski & Piotr Szpunar, 2005. "Exchange rate policy and foreign exchange interventions in Poland," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Foreign exchange market intervention in emerging markets: motives, techniques and implications, volume 24, pages 255-64 Bank for International Settlements.
More about this item
KeywordsTransition economies; Poland; ERM II; Balassa-Samuelson effect; equilibrium exchange rate;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-02-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2003-02-10 (European Economics)
- NEP-FIN-2003-02-10 (Finance)
- NEP-IFN-2003-02-10 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2003-02-10 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2003-02-10 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2003-02-10 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-02-10 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0302002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.