Long-Run Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Panel Data Study
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mr. Rupert D Worrell & Harold Codrington & Kevin Greenidge & Roland Craigwell, 2003. "Economic Resilience with An Exchange Rate Peg: The Barbados Experience, 1985-2000," IMF Working Papers 2003/168, International Monetary Fund.
- Gour Gobinda Goswami & Sadaquat Junayed, 2006. "Pooled Mean Group Estimation of the Bilateral Trade Balance Equation: USA vis-a-vis her Trading Partners," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 515-526.
- Dungey, Mardi, 2004. "Identifying terms of trade effects in real exchange rate movements: evidence from Asia," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 217-235, April.
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza-Brzezina, 2004.
"Designing Poland's Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Jakub Borowski & Michal Brzoza- Brzezina, 2004. "Designing Poland’s Macroeconomic Strategy on the Way to the Euro Area," Macroeconomics 0404015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clements, Kenneth & Lan, Yihui & Roberts, John, 2008. "Exchange-rate economics for the resources sector," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 102-117, June.
- Sascha Keil, 2021. "The Challenging Estimation Of Trade Elasticities:Tackling The Inconclusive Eurozone Evidence," Chemnitz Economic Papers 042, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised May 2021.
More about this item
KeywordsWP; Exchange Rates; Panel Data Econometrics; Purchasing Power Parity (PPP); Balassa-Samuelson Effect; Terms of Trade; exchange rate depreciation; MG estimate; inflation economy; terms of trade effect; mean group; PPP hypothesis; Real exchange rates; Purchasing power parity; Inflation; Africa; Global;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfwpa:1999/050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Akshay Modi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.