The role of oil prices and the real exchange rate in Russia‘s economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Basdevant, Olivier, 2000. "An econometric model of the Russian Federation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 305-336, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2005.
"The impact of news, oil prices, and global market developments on Russian financial markets,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 373-393, April.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali M. Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-656, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2004. "The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and Global Market Developments on Russian Financial Markets," Finance 0403002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2002. "La faisabilité de la libéralisation de l'industrie gazière russe," Post-Print halshs-00177826, HAL.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2003. "An Assessment of RussiaŽs Growth Prospects in 2003 - 2010," Discussion Papers 869, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Oxana Malakhovskaya & Alexey Minabutdinov, 2014.
"Are commodity price shocks important? A Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model for Russia,"
International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1/2), pages 148-180.
- Oxana A. Malakhovskaya & Alexey R. Minabutdinov, 2013. "Are commodity price shocks important? A Bayesian estimation of a DSGE model for Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 48/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Aviral Kumar Tiwari & Mohammad Iqbal Tahir, 2015.
"Analyzing time-frequency relationship between oil price and exchange rate in Pakistan through wavelets,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(4), pages 690-704, April.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Tahir, Mohammad Iqbal, 2013. "Analyzing Time-Frequency Relationship between Oil Price and Exchange Rate in Pakistan through Wavelets," MPRA Paper 48086, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jul 2013.
- Tuuli Koivu & Pekka Sutela, 2005. "Financial Systems in Transition: Could Small Actually Be Beautiful?," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 265-283, Spring.
- Semko Roman, 2013. "Optimal economic policy and oil prices shocks in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 13/03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Fakhri Hasanov, 2010.
"The Impact of Real Oil Price on Real Effective Exchange Rate: The Case of Azerbaijan,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1041, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2010. "The impact of real oil price on real effective exchange rate: The case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 33493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katsuya Ito, 2009. "The Russian Economy and the Oil Price: A Co-integrated VAR Approach," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 16(1), pages 220-227, May.
- Bernd Hayo & Ali Kutan, 2002.
"The Impact of News, Oil Prices, and International Spillovers on Russian Financial Markets,"
0209001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hayo, Bernd & Kutan, Ali M., 2002. "The impact of news, oil prices, and international spillovers on Russian financial markets," ZEI Working Papers B 20-2002, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors & Bas van Aarle, 2004.
"Russia from Bust to Boom: Oil, Politics or the Ruble?,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
2004-722, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- B. Merlevede & K. Schoors & B. Van Aarle, 2007. "Russia from Bust to Boom: Oil, Politics or the Ruble?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/461, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Hasanov, Fakhri, 2009.
"Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan,"
29555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hasanov Fakhri, 2011. "Analyzing price level in a booming economy: the case of Azerbaijan," EERC Working Paper Series 11/02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Markku Tykkyläinen, 2003. "Geographical Dimensions of Russian Energy Developments," ERSA conference papers ersa03p464, European Regional Science Association.
- Melnikov, Roman, 2010. "The impact of oil price dynamics on the macroeconomic indicators of the Russian economy," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 17(1), pages 20-29.
- Katsuya Ito, 2008. "Oil price and macroeconomy in Russia," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 17(17), pages 1-9.
- Jacek Cukrowski, 2004. "Russian oil: the role of the sector in Russia's economy," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 285-296.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2006. "The russian oil industry between public and private governance : obstacles to international oil companies' investment strategies," Post-Print halshs-00002159, HAL.
- Sadek Boussena & Catherine Locatelli, 2004. "Vers une plus grande cohérence de la politique pétrolière de la Russie ?," Post-Print halshs-00003489, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsRussian economy; fiscal policy; oil; real exchange rate; VAR; cointegration;
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-09-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2002-09-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2002-09-28 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:0209004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.