What is Left to Residual Claimants? The Empirics of Income Reported by Entrepreneurs and Workers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha, 2004. "What Is Left to Residual Claimants? The Empirics of Income Reported by Entrepreneurs and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Kihlstrom, Richard E & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1979. "A General Equilibrium Entrepreneurial Theory of Firm Formation Based on Risk Aversion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 719-748, August.
- Aki Kangasharju & Sari Pekkala, 2001. "The Role of Education in Self-Employment Success," Studies in Economics 0116, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Kyyrä, Tomi, 1999. "Post-Unemployment Wages and Economic Incentives to Exit from Unemployment," Research Reports 56, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- A. D. Roy, 1951. "Some Thoughts On The Distribution Of Earnings," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 135-146.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ari Hyytinen & Olli-Pekka Ruuskanen, 2007. "Time Use of the Self-Employed," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 105-122, February.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2004. "Analyzing Entrepreneurship with the Finnish Linked Employer-Employee Data (FLEED).Matching and qualitative properties of the data," Discussion Papers 920, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Matthias Benz, "undated". "Entrepreneurship as a non-profit-seeking activity," IEW - Working Papers 243, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Mikko Leppämäki, 2009. "Union power, entrepreneurial risk, and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 293-302, October.
- Maliranta, Mika & Nurmi, Satu, 2004. "Do Foreign Players Change the Nature of the Game Among Local Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers 942, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurs; Workers; Finnish labor market; Education;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0406001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .