Post-Unemployment Wages and Economic Incentives to Exit from Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fridstrøm, Lasse & Minken, Harald & Moilanen, Paavo & Shepherd, Simon & Vold, Arild, 2000. "Economic and Equity Effects of Marginal Cost Pricing in Transport," Research Reports 71, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Schade, Jens & Schlag, Bernhard, 2000. "Acceptability of Urban Transport Pricing," Research Reports 72, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Milne, David & Niskanen, Esko & Verhoef, Erik, 2000. "Operationalisation of Marginal Cost Pricing within Urban Transport," Research Reports 63, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'Addio, Anna Cristina & De Greef, Isabelle & Rosholm, Michael, 2002.
"Assessing Unemployment Traps in Belgium Using Panel Data Sample Selection Models,"
IZA Discussion Papers
669, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anna Cristina d'Addio & Isabelle De Greef & Michael Rosholm, 2002. "Assessing Unemployment Traps in Belgium using Panel Data Sample Selection models," 10th International Conference on Panel Data, Berlin, July 5-6, 2002 C1-3, International Conferences on Panel Data.
- Jan Saarela & Fjalar Finnäs, 2004. "Interethnic Wage Variation in the Helsinki Area," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 17(1), pages 35-48, Spring.
- Tuomas Pekkarinen, 2001. "The wage curve : evidence from the Finnish metal industry panel data," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 51-60, Spring.
- Panu Poutvaara & Juha Tuomala, 2004.
"What is Left to Residual Claimants? The Empirics of Income Reported by Entrepreneurs and Workers,"
Labor and Demography
- Poutvaara, Panu & Tuomala, Juha, 2004. "What Is Left to Residual Claimants? The Empirics of Income Reported by Entrepreneurs and Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1178, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erkki Koskela & Roope Uusitalo, 2003. "The Un-Intended Convergence: How the Finnish Unemployment Reached the European Level," CESifo Working Paper Series 878, CESifo Group Munich.
- Virve Ollikainen & Tomi Kyyrä, 2006. "To Search or Not to Search? The Effects of UI Benefit Extension for the Elderly Unemployed," Discussion Papers 400, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Uusitalo, Roope & Verho, Jouko, 2007. "The effect of unemployment benefits on re-employment rates: evidence from the Finnish UI-benefit reform," Working Paper Series 2007:21, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Hakola, Tuulia & Lindeboom, Maarten, 2001. "Retirement Round-bout: Early Exit Channels and Disability Applications," Discussion Papers 262, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hämäläinen, Kari, 2003. "Education and Unemployment: State Dependence in Unemployment Among Young People in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 312, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Hakola, Tuulia, 2000. "Navigating through the Finnish Pension System," Discussion Papers 224, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsPost-unemployment wages; sample selection; economic incentives; labour market transitions; duration models; Labour market; Työmarkkinat; Labor market and policies promoting economic growth; Työmarkkinat ja kasvua tukeva politiikka; C100 - Econometric and Statistical Methods: General; J000 - Labor and Demographic Economics: General;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fer:resrep:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anita Niskanen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vatttfi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.