Has the Emergence of China Hurt Asian Exports?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Naughton, 1996. "China's Emergence and Prospects as a Trading Nation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 273-344.
- Li-Gang Liu & Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Zhi Wang, 1998. "Asian Competitive Devaluations," Working Paper Series wp98-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- W.J. Jansen, 2000. "The Effects of Capital Inflows in Thailand, 1980-96," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 46, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Baak, SaangJoon, 2014. "Do Chinese and Korean products compete in the Japanese market? An investigation of machinery exports," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 256-271.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; China; Asian crisis;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2003-10-20 (International Finance)
- NEP-SEA-2003-10-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0310004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .