Is China turning Latin? China's balancing act between power and dependence in the lead up to global crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Naughton, 1996. "China's Emergence and Prospects as a Trading Nation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 273-344.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2009.
"The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-Out Fear Warranted?,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 234-266, February.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala, 2007. "The Rise of China and East Asian Export Performance: Is the Crowding-out Fear Warranted?," Departmental Working Papers 2007-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Jan Kregel, 2008. "Financial Flows and International Imbalances--The Role of Catching-up by Late Industrializing Developing Countries," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_528, Levy Economics Institute.
- Prebisch, Raúl, 1950. "The economic development of Latin America and its principal problems," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 29973, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Andrew M. Fischer, 2009. "Putting aid in its place: Insights from early structuralists on aid and balance of payments and lessons for contemporary aid debates," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 856-867.
- Yongnian Zheng & Jingtao Yi, 2007. "China's Rapid Accumulation of Foreign Exchange Reserves and Its Policy Implications," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(1), pages 14-25.
- Shunli Yao, 2009. "Why Are Chinese Exports Not So Special?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(1), pages 47-65.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2009. "Global Production Sharing and Sino-US Trade Relations," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 17(3), pages 39-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fischer, A.M., 2017. "Dilemmas of externally financing domestic expenditures: Rethinking the political economy of aid and social protection through the monetary transformation dilemma," ISS Working Papers - General Series 629, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Dic Lo, 2010. "China and World Development beyond the Crisis," Working Papers 167, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Fischer, A.M., 2016. "Aid and the symbiosis of global redistribution and development: Comparative historical lessons from two icons of development studies," ISS Working Papers - General Series 618, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Yongjun Zhao, 2013. "China–Africa development cooperation in the rural sector: an exploration of land tenure and investments linkages for sustainable resource use," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 355-366, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:22:y:2010:i:6:p:739-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .