Made in China: From World Sweatshop to a Global Manufacturing Center?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Knight & Wei Wang, 2011.
"China’s Macroeconomic Imbalances: Causes and Consequences,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(9), pages 1476-1506, September.
- Knight, John & Wang, Wei, 2011. "China's macroeconomic imbalances : causes and consequences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fischer, A.M., 2010. "Is China turning Latin?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19431, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard K. & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, Yun-Wing & Zhu, K. & Yang, C. & Pei, J. & Duan, Y., 2012.
"Domestic value added and employment generated by Chinese exports: A quantitative estimation,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 850-864.
- Chen, Xikang & Cheng, Leonard & Fung, K.C. & Lau, Lawrence J. & Sung, YunWing & Yang, C. & Zhu, K. & Pei, J. & Tang, Z., 2008. "Domestic Value Added and Employment Generated by Chinese Exports: A Quantitative Estimation," MPRA Paper 15663, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat Arsel & Andrew M. Fischer, 2015. "Forum 2015," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 46(4), pages 700-732, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:asiaec:v:6:y:2007:i:3:p:43-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.