Managerial Incentives and Financial Contagion
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sujit Chakravorti & Subir Lall, 2004. "Managerial Incentives and Financial Contagion," IMF Working Papers 04/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Sujit Chakravorti & Anna Ilyina & Subir Lall, 2003. "Managerial incentives and financial contagion," Working Paper Series WP-03-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2000. "On crises, contagion, and confusion," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 145-168, June.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1999.
"What triggers market jitters?: A chronicle of the Asian crisis,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 537-560, August.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1999. "What triggers market jitters? A chronicle of the Asian crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2094, The World Bank.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Sergio L. Schmukler, 1999. "What triggers market jitters: a chronicle of the Asian crisis," International Finance Discussion Papers 634, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Sara Calvo, 1996.
"Capital Flows to Latin America: Is There Evidence of Contagion Effects?,"
Peterson Institute Press: Chapters,in: Guillermo A. Calvo & Morris Goldstein & Eduard Hochreiter (ed.), Private Capital Flows to Emerging Markets After the Mexican Crisis, pages 151-171
Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Calvo, Sara & Reinhart, Carmen, 1996. "Capital flows to Latin America : Is there evidence of contagion effects?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1619, The World Bank.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Calvo, Sara, 1996. "Capital Flows to Latin America: Is There Evidence of Contagion Effects?”," MPRA Paper 7124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
- Calvo, Guillermo A. & Mendoza, Enrique G., 2000.
"Rational contagion and the globalization of securities markets,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 79-113, June.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 1999. "Regional Contagion and the Globalization of Securities Markets," NBER Working Papers 7153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura E. Kodres & Matthew Pritsker, 2002. "A Rational Expectations Model of Financial Contagion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 769-799, April.
- Albert S. Kyle, 2001. "Contagion as a Wealth Effect," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(4), pages 1401-1440, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bunda, Irina & Hamann, A. Javier & Lall, Subir, 2009.
"Correlations in emerging market bonds: The role of local and global factors,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 67-96, June.
- A. Javier Hamann & Irina Bunda & Subir Lall, 2010. "Correlations in Emerging Market Bonds; The Role of Local and Global Factors," IMF Working Papers 10/6, International Monetary Fund.
- Leitao, Joao & Armada, Manuel Rocha & Ferreira, Joaaquim, 2012. "Corruption and Co-Movements in European Listed Sport Companies: Did Calciocaos really matter?," MPRA Paper 42474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irina Bunda & A. Javier Hamann & Subir Lall, 2007. "Emerging Debt Markets: What Do Correlations and Spreads Tell Us?," Post-Print halshs-00424468, HAL.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2010. "Exchange Rate Flexibility Across Financial Crises," Working Papers 2010-08, CEPII research center.
- Raghuram G. Rajan, 2005. "Has financial development made the world riskier?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Aug, pages 313-369.
- R. G Gelos, 2011. "International Mutual Funds, Capital Flow Volatility, and Contagion – A Survey," IMF Working Papers 11/92, International Monetary Fund.
- Irina Bunda & A. Javier Hamann & Subir Lall, 2005. "Comovements In Emerging Market Bond Returns: An Empirical Assessment," Post-Print halshs-00424466, HAL.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:413-430 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomás, 2017.
"International asset allocations and capital flows: The benchmark effect,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 413-430.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomas, 2014. "International asset allocations and capital flows : the benchmark effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6866, The World Bank.
- Tomas Williams & Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2017. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Working Papers 2017-10, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Luis Schmukler & Tomas Williams, 2017. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 141, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio L. Schmukler & Tomas Williams, 2015. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Working Papers 042015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Coudert, Virginie & Gex, Mathieu, 2010. "Contagion inside the credit default swaps market: The case of the GM and Ford crisis in 2005," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 109-134, April.
- Anna Ilyina, 2005. "Investment Restrictions and Contagion in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 05/190, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Crises; Index Investors; Global Linkages;
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2004-08-23 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FIN-2004-08-23 (Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpif:0408003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.