Scaling transformation and probability distributions for financial time series
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 2015. "The Variation of Certain Speculative Prices," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE WORLD SCIENTIFIC HANDBOOK OF FUTURES MARKETS, chapter 3, pages 39-78 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Adlai Fisher & Laurent Calvet & Benoit Mandelbrot, 1997. "Multifractality of Deutschemark/US Dollar Exchange Rates," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1166, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bacry, E. & Delour, J. & Muzy, J.F., 2001. "Modelling financial time series using multifractal random walks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 84-92.
- Struzik, Zbigniew R. & Siebes, Arno P.J.M., 2002. "Wavelet transform based multifractal formalism in outlier detection and localisation for financial time series," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 309(3), pages 388-402.
- Struzik, Zbigniew R., 2003. "Econonatology: the physics of the economy in labour," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 344-351.
More about this item
Keywordsmultifractal; scaling; exchange rate; stock index; non-linear group action;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D9 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-1999-02-22 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-1999-02-22 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:9901003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.