Transmission of Demographic Shock Effects from Large to Small
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feldstein, Martin, 1996.
"The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 1-14, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 1996. "The Missing Piece in Policy Analysis: Social Security Reform," NBER Working Papers 5413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1994.
"Intergenerational Transfers and the Accumulation of Wealth,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 8(4), pages 145-160, Fall.
- W. G. Gale & J. K. Scholz, "undated". "Intergenerational transfers and the accumulation of wealth," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1019-93, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- William G. Gale & John Karl Scholz, 1991. "Intergenerational Transfers and the Accumulation of Wealth," UCLA Economics Working Papers 624, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kotlikoff, Laurence J & Summers, Lawrence H, 1981.
"The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 706-732, August.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Lawrence H. Summers, 1980. "The Role of Intergenerational Transfers in Aggregate Capital Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0445, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mercenier, Jean & Yeldan, Erinc, 1997.
"On Turkey's trade policy: Is a customs union with Europe enough?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 871-880, April.
- J. Mercenier & Erin Yeldan, 1996. "On Turkey's Trade Policy : Is A Customs Union with Europe Enough?," Working Papers 9604, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Paul van den Noord & Richard Herd, 1993. "Pension Liabilities in the Seven Major Economies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 142, OECD Publishing.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Julio J. Rotemberg & Lawrence H. Summers, 1985. "Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(1), pages 225-251.
- Hum, Derek & Simpson, Wayne, 1994. " Labour Supply Estimation and Public Policy," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 57-81, March.
- Steven J. Davis, 1992.
"Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7, pages 239-300
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven J. Davis, 1992. "Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 4085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. R. M. Perraudin & T. Pujol, 1991.
"European Fiscal Harmonization and the French Economy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 399-440, June.
- W. R. M. Perraudin & Thierry Pujol, 1990. "European Fiscal Harmonization and the French Economy," IMF Working Papers 90/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996.
"Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(1), pages 315-407.
- Jagadeesh Gokhale & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & John Sabelhaus, 1996. "Understanding the Postwar Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Broer, D Peter & Westerhout, Ed W M T & Bovenberg, A Lans, 1994.
" Taxation, Pensions and Saving in a Small Open Economy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(3), pages 403-424.
- Broer, D.P. & Westerhout, E.W.M.T. & Bovenberg, A.L., 1994. "Taxation, pension and saving in a small open economy," Other publications TiSEM 667e0603-e83e-4340-aad4-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980. "Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-329, June.
- Imrohoroglu, Ayse & Imrohoroglu, Selahattin & Joines, Douglas H, 1995. "A Life Cycle Analysis of Social Security," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 6(1), pages 83-114, June.
- Lawrance, Emily C, 1991. "Poverty and the Rate of Time Preference: Evidence from Panel Data," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(1), pages 54-77, February.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Robert Hagemann & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 1989. "The Dynamics of an Aging Population: The Case of Four OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 2797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Törmä, Hannu & Rutherford, Thomas & Vaittinen, Risto, 1995. "What Will EU Membership and the Value-Added Tax Reform Do to Finnish Food Economy? - A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers 88, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Patterson, Kerry D & Pesaran, Bahram, 1992. "The Intertemporal Elasticity of Substitution in Consumption in the United States and the United Kingdom," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 573-584, November.
- repec:cup:macdyn:v:1:y:1997:i:1:p:7-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- HUANG, HE & IMROHOROG[caron]LU, SELAHATTIN & SARGENT, THOMAS J., 1997. "Two Computations To Fund Social Security," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(01), pages 7-44, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touzé, 2002.
"Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable à générations imbriquées. Enjeux, méthodes et résultats,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 80(1), pages 87-113.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touze, 2002. "Les modèles d’équilibre général calculable à générations imbriquées: Enjeux, méthodes et résultats," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2091, Sciences Po.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Vincent Touze, 2002. "Les modèles d'équilibre général calculable à générations imbriquées : enjeux, méthodes et résultats," Post-Print hal-01017728, HAL.
- Arezki, Rabah, 2010. "Asymmetric demographic shocks and institutions: The impact on international capital flows and welfare," MPRA Paper 27683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aglietta, Michel & Chateau, Jean & Fayolle, Jacky & Juillard, Michel & Le Cacheux, Jacques & Le Garrec, Gilles & Touze, Vincent, 2007.
"Pension reforms in Europe: An investigation with a computable OLG world model,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 481-505, May.
- Michel Aglietta & Jean Chateau & Jacky Fayolle & Michel Juillard & Jacques Le Cacheux & Gilles Le Garrec & Vincent Touzé, 2007. "Pension reforms in Europe: An investigation with a computable OLG world model," Post-Print halshs-00754230, HAL.
- Patrick GEORGES & Marcel MERETTE, "undated".
"Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis,"
- Marcel Mérette & Patrick Georges, 2009. "Demographic Changes and the Gains from Globalisation: An Overlapping Generations CGE Analysis," Working Papers 0903E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- SADAHIRO Akira & SHIMASAWA Manabu, 2004. "Ageing policy reforms and international capital flow in a computable two-country OLG model," ESRI Discussion paper series 097, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- M. Aglietta & J. Chateau & J. Fayolle & M. Juillard & J. Le Cacheux & G. Legarrec & V. Touzé, 2002. "Macroeconomic consequences of pension reforms in Europe:," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 216, Society for Computational Economics.
- INGENUE & Michel Aglietta, 2001. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Pension Reforms in Europe: an Investigation with the INGENUE World Model," Working Papers 2001-17, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsDemographic Shocks and Ageing Populations; Overlapping Generations; General Equilibrium; Simulation Models; Turkey and the EU.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F40 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - General
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:9804001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.