Technical Change, Pecuniary Externality and the Market Failure
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Makowski, Louis & Ostroy, Joseph M, 1995.
"Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(4), pages 808-827, September.
- Lewis Makowski & Joseph Ostroy, 2010. "Appropriation and Efficiency: A Revision of the First Theorem of Welfare Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1386, David K. Levine.
- Wildasin, David E, 1988.
"Indirect Distributional Effects in Benefit-Cost Analysis of Small Projects,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(392), pages 801-807, September.
- WILDASIN, David E., 1988. "Indirect distributional effects in benefit-cost analysis of small projects," CORE Discussion Papers RP 807, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Foster, Edward, 1983. "Rents and Pecuniary Externalities in Cost-Benefit Analysis: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1171-1172, December.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1983. "Rents and Pecuniary Externalities in Cost-Benefit Analysis: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 1163-1170, December.
- Tibor Scitovsky, 1954. "Two Concepts of External Economies," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 143-143.
- Scotchmer, Suzanne, 1986. "Local public goods in an equilibrium : How pecuniarv externalities matter," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 463-481, November.
- Lee Hsien Loong & Richard Zeckhauser, 1982. "Pecuniary Externalities Do Matter When Contingent Claims Markets are Incomplete," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 97(1), pages 171-179.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnical Change; Pecuniary Externality; Market Failure;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- O - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth
- P - Economic Systems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpge:9609001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .