Local public goods in an equilibrium : How pecuniarv externalities matter
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 2000. "Price and quantity competition among heterogeneous suppliers with two-part pricing: applications to clubs, local public goods, networks, and growth controls," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 587-608, December.
- Jehiel, Phillippe, 1997. "Bargaining between benevolent jurisdictions or when delegation induces inefficiencies," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 61-74, July.
- Duranton, Gilles & Deo, Stephane, 1999. "Financing Productive Local Public Goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 264-286, March.
- Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping, 2006.
"Welfare analysis of the number and locations of local public facilities,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 207-226, March.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0035, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," Public Economics 0407015, EconWPA, revised 09 Aug 2005.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2004. "Welfare Analysis of the Number and Locations of Local Public Facilities," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A011, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Braid, Ralph M., 2005. "Tax competition, tax exporting and higher-government choice of tax instruments for local governments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(9-10), pages 1789-1821, September.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1998. "Testing for Strategic Interaction Among Local Governments: The Case of Growth Controls," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 438-467, November.
- Hoyt, William H. & Jensen, Richard A., 1996. "Precommitment in a system of hierarchical governments," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 481-504, August.
- Mansoorian, Arman & Myers, Gordon M., 1997.
"On the consequences of government objectives for economies with mobile populations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 265-281, January.
- Myers, G.M. & Mansoorian, A., 1995. "On the Consequences of Government Objectives for Economies with Mobile Populations," Papers 95-2, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Jacques-François Thisse & Suzanne Scotchmer, 1993. "Les implications de l'espace pour la concurrence," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(4), pages 653-670.
- J. Vernon Henderson & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2001. "On Strategic Community Development," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 109(3), pages 546-569, June.
- Hom M. Pant, 1996. "Technical Change, Pecuniary Externality and the Market Failure," GE, Growth, Math methods 9609001, EconWPA, revised 30 Apr 1997.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Vernon Henderson, J., 1995. "Will homeowners impose property taxes?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 153-181, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:regeco:v:16:y:1986:i:4:p:463-481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.