How to account for virtual arbitrage in the standard derivative pricing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kirill Ilinski, 1999. "How to account for virtual arbitrage in the standard derivative pricing," Papers cond-mat/9902047, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirill Ilinski & Alexander Stepanenko, 1999. "Derivative pricing with virtual arbitrage," Papers cond-mat/9902046, arXiv.org.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio Contreras & Rely Pellicer & Daniel Santiagos & Marcelo Villena, 2015. "Calibration and simulation of arbitrage effects in a non-equilibrium quantum Black-Scholes model by using semiclassical methods," Papers 1512.05377, arXiv.org.
- Matthias Otto, 1999. "Stochastic relaxational dynamics applied to finance: towards non-equilibrium option pricing theory," Papers cond-mat/9906196, arXiv.org, revised Oct 1999.
- Otto, Matthias, 2001. "Finite arbitrage times and the volatility smile?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 299-304.
More about this item
Keywordsasset pricing; virtual arbitrage;
- G - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-02-15 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:9902002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.