How to account for virtual arbitrage in the standard derivative pricing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Kirill Ilinski, 1999. "How to account for virtual arbitrage in the standard derivative pricing," Finance 9902002, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kirill Ilinski & Alexander Stepanenko, 1999. "Derivative pricing with virtual arbitrage," Papers cond-mat/9902046, arXiv.org.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Hull, John C & White, Alan D, 1987. " The Pricing of Options on Assets with Stochastic Volatilities," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(2), pages 281-300, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otto, Matthias, 2001. "Finite arbitrage times and the volatility smile?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 299(1), pages 299-304.
- Mauricio Contreras & Rely Pellicer & Daniel Santiagos & Marcelo Villena, 2015. "Calibration and simulation of arbitrage effects in a non-equilibrium quantum Black-Scholes model by using semiclassical methods," Papers 1512.05377, arXiv.org.
- Matthias Otto, 1999. "Stochastic relaxational dynamics applied to finance: towards non-equilibrium option pricing theory," Papers cond-mat/9906196, arXiv.org, revised Oct 1999.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:cond-mat/9902047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .