Evaluating the Hedging Potential of the Lean Hog Futures Contract
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hayenga, Marvin L. & Jiang, B. & Kweon, J. H. & Lence, Sergio H., 1994. "Cross Hedging Wholesale Beef and Pork Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11399, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hayenga, Marvin L. & DiPietre, Dennis D., 1982. "Cross-Hedging Wholesale Pork Products Using Live Hog Futures," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11305, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Greer, Tracy D., 2002. "Hedging Spot Corn: An Examination Of The Minneapolis Grain Exchange'S Cash Settled Corn Contract," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19064, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- A. D. Clare & M. C. Oozeer, 2001. "Hedging sterling eurobond portfolios: a proposal for eurobond futures contract," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 37-44.
- Guo, Zhibo & White, Ben & Mugera, Amin, 2013. "Hedge Effectiveness for Western Australia Crops," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152154, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lien, Donald & Tse, Yiu Kuen, 2006. "A survey on physical delivery versus cash settlement in futures contracts," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 15-29.
- Wang, Qizhi & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2009. "Cotton Price Risk Management across Different Countries," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46762, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Christian Dunis & Pierre Lequeux, 2000. "Intraday data and hedging efficiency in interest spread trading," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(4), pages 332-352.
More about this item
Keywordslean hog futures contract; hedging;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpfi:9609003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .