Cash Settlement of Lean Hog Futures Contracts Reexamined
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shroeder, Ted C. & Mintert, James R., 1988. "Hedging Feeder Steers And Heifers In The Cash-Settled Feeder Cattle Futures Market," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 1-11, December.
- Elam, Emmett W., 1988. "Estimated Hedging Risk With Cash Settlement Feeder Cattle Futures," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-8, July.
- Ditsch, Mark W. & Leuthold, Raymond M., 1996. "Evaluating The Hedging Potential Of The Lean Hog Futures Contract," ACE OFOR Reports 14769, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2011.
"Impact of Mandatory Price Reporting on Hog Market Integration,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(2), pages 1-13, May.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joe L. & Tonsor, Glynn T., 2011. "Impact of Mandatory Price Reporting on Hog Market Integration," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(2), pages 229-241, May.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nccest:37611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauiuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.