A Nonparametric Way of Distribution Testing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999. "Nonparametric Econometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521355643, October.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2010.
"Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(3), pages 307-329.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2006. "Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 3-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing WuÂ†, 2007. "Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality," Working Paper series 24_07, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Thanasis Stengos & Ximing Wu, 2006. "Information-Theoretic Distribution Test with Application to Normality," Working Papers 0604, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Jarque, Carlos M. & Bera, Anil K., 1980. "Efficient tests for normality, homoscedasticity and serial independence of regression residuals," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 255-259.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution testing; normality; monte carlo simulation;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0510006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.