A Simple Deconvolving Kernel Density Estimator when Noise is Gaussian
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Calvet & Etienne Comon, 2003.
"Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Income Effect,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 653-669, August.
- Laurent E. Calvet & Etienne Comon, 2000. "Behavioral Heterogeneity and The Income Effect," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1892, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Etienne Comon, 2003. "Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Income Effect," Post-Print hal-00478345, HAL.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-168.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1993. "Semiparametric Estimation Of Regression Models For Panel Data," Econometrics 9309001, EconWPA.
- Wand, M. P., 1998. "Finite sample performance of deconvolving density estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 131-139, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdeconvolution; density estimation; errors-in-variables; kernel; simulations;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0508006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.