A Simple Deconvolving Kernel Density Estimator when Noise is Gaussian
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laurent Calvet & Etienne Comon, 2003.
"Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Income Effect,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 653-669, August.
- Laurent E. Calvet & Etienne Comon, 2000. "Behavioral Heterogeneity and The Income Effect," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1892, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Laurent-Emmanuel Calvet & Etienne Comon, 2003. "Behavioral Heterogeneity and the Income Effect," Post-Print hal-00478345, HAL.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 63(1), pages 145-168.
- Joel L. Horowitz & Marianthi Markatou, 1993. "Semiparametric Estimation Of Regression Models For Panel Data," Econometrics 9309001, EconWPA.
- Wand, M. P., 1998. "Finite sample performance of deconvolving density estimators," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 131-139, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdeconvolution; density estimation; errors-in-variables; kernel; simulations;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0508006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .