The Propagation of Cooperation in a Model of Learning with Endogenous Aspirations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellison, Glenn, 1993. "Learning, Local Interaction, and Coordination," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1047-1071, September.
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, "undated".
"Learning With a Known Average: a Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
154, Society for Computational Economics.
- Huw D. Dixon & Paolo Lupi, "undated". "Learning with a Known Average: A Simulation Study of Alternative Learning Rules," Discussion Papers 97/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Ramon Marimon & Ellen McGrattan, 1993. "On adaptive learning in strategic games," Economics Working Papers 24, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Blume Lawrence E., 1993.
"The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 387-424, July.
- L. Blume, 2010. "The Statistical Mechanics of Strategic Interaction," Levine's Working Paper Archive 488, David K. Levine.
- Canning, David, 1992. "Average behavior in learning models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 442-472, August.
- Jonard, N. & Yfldizoglu, M., 1998.
"Technological diversity in an evolutionary industry model with localized learning and network externalities,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 35-53, March.
- Nicolas Jonard & Murat Yildizoglu, "undated". "Technological Diversity in an Evolutionary Industry Model with Localized Learning and Network Externalities," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 13, Society for Computational Economics.
- Anderlini, Luca & Ianni, Antonella, 1996. "Path Dependence and Learning from Neighbors," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 141-177, April.
- Dixon, Huw David, 1998. "Keeping Up With the Joneses: Competition and the Evolution of Collusion in an Oligopolistic Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 1810, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safire:98-06-052e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.