Learning Business Negotiations with Web-based Systems: The Case of IIMB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nancy J Adler & John L Graham, 1989. "Cross-Cultural Interaction: The International Comparison Fallacy?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(3), pages 515-537, September.
- Gilbert R. Winham & H. Eugene Bovis, 1979. "Distribution of Benefits In Negotiation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 23(3), pages 408-424, September.
- John L Graham, 1985. "The Influence of Culture on the Process of Business Negotiations: An Exploratory Study," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(1), pages 81-96, March.
- G.E. Kersten & S.J. Noronha, 1997. "Supporting International Negotiation with a WWW-Based System," Working Papers ir97049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Kersten, Gregory E. & Szapiro, Tomasz, 1986. "Generalized approach to modeling negotiations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 142-149, July.
- June N P Francis, 1991. "When in Rome? The Effects of Cultural Adaptation on Intercultural Business Negotiations," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 22(3), pages 403-428, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .