The Influence of Culture on the Process of Business Negotiations: An Exploratory Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeffrey Cummings, 2003. "Knowledge Sharing : A Review of the Literature," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 19060.
- Buckley, Peter J. & Cross, Adam & De Mattos, Claudio, 2015. "The principle of congruity in the analysis of international business cooperation," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1048-1060.
- Ahammad, Mohammad Faisal & Tarba, Shlomo Y. & Liu, Yipeng & Glaister, Keith W. & Cooper, Cary L., 2016. "Exploring the factors influencing the negotiation process in cross-border M&A," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 445-457.
- Saorín-Iborra, M. Carmen, 2008. "Time pressure in acquisition negotiations: Its determinants and effects on parties' negotiation behaviour choice," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 285-309, June.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:8:y:1999:i:3:d:10.1023_a:1008657921819 is not listed on IDEAS
- Volkema, Roger J., 1999. "Ethicality in Negotiations: An Analysis of Perceptual Similarities and Differences Between Brazil and the United States," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 59-67, May.
- G.E. Kersten & S.J. Noronha, 1997. "Negotiation Via the World Wide Web: A Cross-Cultural Study of Decision Making," Working Papers ir97052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G.E. Kersten & T.R. Madan Mohan & S.J. Noronha & M.J. Kersten, 1998. "Learning Business Negotiations with Web-based Systems: The Case of IIMB," Working Papers ir98049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Jitka Odehnalová, 2009. "The Nature of Chinese Business Negotiation Behaviour: A Battlefield or a Gentlemen's Club?," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(6), pages 52-62.
- John F. McCarthy & Carl A. Scheraga & Donald E. Gibson, 2010. "Culture, Cognition and Conflict: How Neuroscience Can Help to Explain Cultural Differences in Negotiation and Conflict Management," Chapters,in: Neuroeconomics and the Firm, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luo, Yadong & Shenkar, Oded, 2002. "An empirical inquiry of negotiation effects in cross-cultural joint ventures," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 141-162.
- Volkema, Roger J., 2004. "Demographic, cultural, and economic predictors of perceived ethicality of negotiation behavior: A nine-country analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 69-78, January.
- repec:bbz:fcpbbr:v:9:y:2012:i:2:p:88-108 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fainshmidt, Stav & White, George O. & Cangioni, Carole, 2014. "Legal Distance, Cognitive Distance, and Conflict Resolution in International Business Intellectual Property Disputes," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 188-200.
- Li, Tiger & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 1995. "A classification and assessment of research streams in International Marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 251-277, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:16:y:1985:i:1:p:81-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.