A Taxonomy Of Corruption
This article is devoted to providing a working definition of corruption and an explanation as to the importance and the effects of corruption. Included is a review of economic implications as well as an assessment of corruption as positive, negative, or neutral in its effects on the social, political, and economic environment of a nation.
Volume (Year): (2007)
Issue (Month): ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Str Horea nr. 7, Cluj-Napoca 400174|
Phone: 004 0264 599170
Fax: 004 0264 590110
Web page: http://www.tbs.ubbcluj.ro/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Montinola, Gabriella R. & Jackman, Robert W., 2002. "Sources of Corruption: A Cross-Country Study," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(01), pages 147-170, January.
- Federico Bonaglia & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Maurizio Bussolo, 2009.
"How Globalisation Improves Governance,"
Chapters,in: The Law and Economics of Globalisation, chapter 7
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Federico Bonaglia & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Maurizio Bussolo, 2001. "How Globalisation Improves Governance," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 181, OECD Publishing.
- Bonaglia, Federico & Braga de Macedo, Jorge & Bussolo, Maurizio, 2001. "How Globalization Improves Governance," CEPR Discussion Papers 2992, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fecerico Bonaglia & Jorge Braga de Macedo & Maurizio Bussolo, 2002. "How Globalisation Improves Governance," International Trade 0211005, EconWPA.
- Tugrul Gurgur & Anwar Shah, 2014. "Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 15(1), pages 109-136, May.
- Gurgur, Tugrul & Shah, Anwar, 2005. "Localization and corruption : panacea or pandora's box?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3486, The World Bank.
- Tugrul Gurgur & Anwar Shah, 2008. "Localization and corruption: panacea or pandora's box?," CEMA Working Papers 581, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Banerjee, A.V., 1997. "A Theory of Misgovernance," Working papers 97-4, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Bryan W Husted, 1999. "Wealth, Culture, and Corruption," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 339-359, June.
- Nancy J Adler & John L Graham, 1989. "Cross-Cultural Interaction: The International Comparison Fallacy?," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 20(3), pages 515-537, September.
- Hood, Jacqueline N. & Logsdon, Jeanne M., 2002. "Business ethics in the NAFTA countries: A cross-cultural comparison," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 883-890, November.
- Paolo Mauro, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712.
- Fedderke, Johannes & Klitgaard, Robert, 1998. "Economic Growth and Social Indicators: An Exploratory Analysis," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(3), pages 455-489, April.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1997. "A Theory of Misgovernance," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1289-1332. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2007_2_2_fitzpatrick. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.