Why Foreclosure Rates in African American Neighborhoods are so High: Looking at the Real Reaonss
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brent W. Ambrose & Charles A. Capone, 1998. "Modeling the Conditional Probability of Foreclosure in the Context of Single-Family Mortgage Default Resolutions," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 391-429.
- Foote, Christopher L. & Gerardi, Kristopher & Goette, Lorenz & Willen, Paul S., 2008. "Just the facts: An initial analysis of subprime's role in the housing crisis," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 291-305, December.
- Tatom, John, 2007. "Why is the foreclosure rate so high in Indiana?," MPRA Paper 4674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Anderson & James VanderHoff, 1999. "Mortgage Default Rates and Borrower Race," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(2), pages 279-290.
- John A. Tatom, 2008.
"The U.S. Foreclosure Crisis: A Two-Pronged Assault on the U.S. Economy,"
NFI Working Papers
2008-WP-10, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Tatom, John, 2008. "The U.S. foreclosure crisis: a two-pronged assault on the U.S. economy," MPRA Paper 9787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Order & Peter Zorn, 2000. "Income, Location and Default: Some Implications for Community Lending," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 385-404.
- Anselin, Luc & Bera, Anil K. & Florax, Raymond & Yoon, Mann J., 1996. "Simple diagnostic tests for spatial dependence," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 77-104, February.
- William C. Apgar & Mark Duda, 2003. "The twenty-fifth anniversary of the Community Reinvestment Act: past accomplishments and future regulatory challenges," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Jun, pages 169-191.
- Grover, Michael & Smith, Laura & Todd, Richard M., 2008. "Targeting foreclosure interventions: An analysis of neighborhood characteristics associated with high foreclosure rates in two Minnesota counties," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, pages 91-109.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa11p1597. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .