The twenty-fifth anniversary of the Community Reinvestment Act: past accomplishments and future regulatory challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Paul S. Calem & Glenn B. Canner, 1997. "Changes in the distribution of banking offices," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Sep, pages 707-725.
- Robert B. Avery & Raphael W. Bostic & Glenn B. Canner, 2000. "The performance and profitability of CRA-related lending," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Nov.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth Laderman, 2004. "Has the CRA increased lending for low-income home purchases?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jun25.
- Hakenes, Hendrik & Schnabel, Isabel, 2006.
"The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
107, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Hendrik Hakenes & Isabel Schnabel, 2006. "The Threat of Capital Drain: A Rationale for Public Banks?," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_11, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Chan, Sewin & Haughwout, Andrew & Tracy, Joseph, 2015. "How Mortgage Finance Affects the Urban Landscape," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, Elsevier.
- Lawrence J. White, 2009. "The Community Reinvestment Act: Good Goals, Flawed Concept," Working Papers 09-02, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- John Gilderbloom & Katrina Anaker & Gregory Squires & Matt Hanka & Joshua Ambrosius, 2011. "Why Foreclosure Rates in African American Neighborhoods are so High: Looking at the Real Reaonss," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1597, European Regional Science Association.
- Jonathan Spader & Roberto Quercia, 2012. "CRA Lending in a Changing Context: Evidence of Interaction with FHA and Subprime Originations," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 505-525, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Reinvestment Act of 1977 ; Credit ; Housing - Finance ; Mortgage loans - Law and legislation ; Housing subsidies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednep:y:2003:i:jun:p:169-191:n:v.9no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.