Determinants of Regional Housing Market in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubravko Mihaljek, 2005. "Free movement of capital, the real estate market and tourism: a blessing or a curse for Croatia on its way to the European Union?," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Facing the Challenges of Negotiations, volume 3, chapter 8, pages 185-228 Institute of Public Finance.
- Jasenka Kranjcevic, 2005. "Accession to the European Union and physical (spatial) planning in Croatia," Chapters in books,in: Katarina Ott (ed.), Croatian Accession to the European Union: Facing the Challenges of Negotiations, volume 3, chapter 9, pages 229-247 Institute of Public Finance.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mladen Mirko Tepuš, 2005. "An Analysis of Housing Finance Models in the Republic of Croatia," Surveys 12, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2003. "Scanner Data and Price Indexes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feen03-1, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2006-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-05 (Transition Economics)
- NEP-URE-2006-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa05p289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .