Hedonic Imputation versus Time Dummy Hedonic Indexes
In: Price Index Concepts and Measurement
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- W. E. Diewert & Mick Silver & Saeed Heravi, 2007. "Hedonic Imputation versus Time Dummy Hedonic Indexes," IMF Working Papers 07/234, International Monetary Fund.
- W. Erwin Diewert & Saeed Heravi & Mick Silver, 2008. "Hedonic Imputation versus Time Dummy Hedonic Indexes," NBER Working Papers 14018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Feenstra, Robert C, 1995.
"Exact Hedonic Price Indexes,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 77(4), pages 634-653, November.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," NBER Working Papers 5061, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Department of Economics 95-11, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Feenstra, R.C., 1995. "Exact Hedonic Price Indexes," Papers 95-11, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Silver, Mick & Heravi, Saeed, 2005.
"A Failure in the Measurement of Inflation: Results From a Hedonic and Matched Experiment Using Scanner Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 23, pages 269-281, July.
- Silver, Mick & Heravi, Saeed, 2002. "A failure in the measurement of inflation: results from a hedonic and matched experiment using scanner data," Working Paper Series 0144, European Central Bank.
- Ariel Pakes, 2003.
"A Reconsideration of Hedonic Price Indexes with an Application to PC's,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 93(5), pages 1578-1596, December.
- Ariel Pakes, 2002. "A Reconsideration of Hedonic Price Indices with an Application to PC's," NBER Working Papers 8715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Index Numbers," Economics working papers diewert-07-01-03-08-17-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 31 Jan 2007.
- Jack Triplett, 2004. "Handbook on Hedonic Indexes and Quality Adjustments in Price Indexes: Special Application to Information Technology Products," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2004/9, OECD Publishing.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Matthew D. Shapiro, 2003. "Scanner Data and Price Indexes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number feen03-1, June.
- W. Erwin Diewert, 2003. "Hedonic Regressions. A Consumer Theory Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Scanner Data and Price Indexes, pages 317-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mick Silver, 2009. "The Hedonic Country Product Dummy Method and Quality Adjustments for Purchasing Power Parity Calculations," IMF Working Papers 09/271, International Monetary Fund.
- W. Diewert, 2011.
"Measuring productivity in the public sector: some conceptual problems,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 177-191, October.
- Diewert, Erwin, 2010. "Measuring Productivity in the Public Sector: Some Conceptual Problems," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2010-6, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 13 Jul 2010.
- Hussein, Mohamud & Fraser, Iain & Costanigro, Marco, 2016. "Hedonic Analysis of Origin of Meat In The United Kingdom," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236353, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Scott, Alex, 2015. "The value of information sharing for truckload shippers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 203-214.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang & Beer, Michael, 2009. "The Econometric Foundations of Hedonic Elementary Price Indices," DQE Working Papers 12, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Robert Leszczynski & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2015. "Commercial property price index for Poland," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 46(6), pages 565-578.
- Füss, Roland & Koller, Jan A., 2016.
"The role of spatial and temporal structure for residential rent predictions,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1352-1368.
- Fuess, Roland & Koller, Jan, 2015. "The Role of Spatial and Temporal Structure for Residential Rent Predictions," Working Papers on Finance 1523, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- GLUMAC Brano & DES ROSIERS François, 2018. "Real estate and land property automated valuation systems: A taxonomy and conceptual model," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-09, LISER.
- Raquel ArÈvalo TomÈ & JosÈ MarÌa Chamorro Rivas, "undated". "Geographic Heterogeneity in Housing. Evidence from Spain," Studies on the Spanish Economy 203, FEDEA.
- Shimizu, Chihiro & Karato, Koji, 2016. "Property Price Index Theory and Estimation: A Survey," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 34, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- de Haan, Jan & van der Grient, Heymerik A., 2011. "Eliminating chain drift in price indexes based on scanner data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 36-46, March.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2007. "Comparing House Prices Across Regions and Time: An Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:5073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .