An extension of Â‘green port portfolio analysisÂ’ to inland ports: an analysis of a range of eight inland ports in Western Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Dooms & Cathy Macharis, 2003. "A framework for sustainable port planning in inland ports: a multistakeholder approach," ERSA conference papers ersa03p201, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesca Moglia & Marco Sanguineri, 2003. "Port Planning: the Need for a New Approach?," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 5(4), pages 413-425, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2005-11-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2005-11-09 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .