EU referenda in the Baltics: understanding the results at the regional level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004.
"Who is in favor of enlargement? Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 04-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Orlagh Doyle & Jan Fidrmuc, 2005. "Who is in Favour of Enlargement? Determinants of Support for EU Membership in the Candidate's Countries Referenda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp045, IIIS.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004. "Who is in Favour of Enlargement? Determinants of Support for EU Membership in the Candidate Countries Referenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 4273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- P52 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems - - - Comparative Studies of Particular Economies
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TRA-2005-11-09 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .