On the development of raem: The dutch spatial general equilibrium model and it's first application to a new railway link
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476, January.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 297-308.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Steininger & Alfried Braumann & Hannes Pichler & Erik Schaffer & Christoph Schmid, "undated". "New Primary Road Transport Infrastructure and the Development of Spatial Distribution of Growth: A SCGE Analysis for an Eastern Austrian Border Region," Regional and Urban Modeling 283600091, EcoMod.
- Simmonds, David & Feldman, Olga, 2011. "Alternative approaches to spatial modelling," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 2-11.
- repec:mul:je8794:doi:10.1429/34355:y:2011:i:1:p:125 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Thissen & Narisra Limtanakool & Hans Hilbers, 2011. "Road pricing and agglomeration economies: a new methodology to estimate indirect effects applied to the Netherlands," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 543-567.
- repec:eee:transa:v:102:y:2017:i:c:p:3-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Attila Varga & PÃ©ter JÃ¡rosi & TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2011. "Modeling the growth effects of regional knowledge production: The GMR-Europe model and its applications for EU Framework Program policy impact simulations," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1426, European Regional Science Association.
- Tavasszy, L.A. & Thissen, M.J.P.M. & Oosterhaven, J., 2011. "Challenges in the application of spatial computable general equilibrium models for transport appraisal," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 12-18.
- Varga, Attila & Járosi, Péter & Koike, Atsushi & Thissen, Mark, 2010.
"Regionális fejlesztéspolitikai hatáselemzés térbeli számszerűsített általános egyensúlyi modellel
[Effect analysis of regional development policy using a spatial, numerical model of general equilib," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 165-180.
- Bert Hof & Arjan Heyma & Toon Hoorn, 2012. "Comparing the performance of models for wider economic benefits of transport infrastructure: results of a Dutch case study," Transportation, Springer, pages 1241-1258.
- Alfried BRAUMANN & Christoph SCHMID, "undated". "New Road Transport Infrastructure and Sectoral Regional Growth: A SCGE Analysis for the A4 Extension to the Austrian-Hungarian Border," Regional and Urban Modeling 284100010, EcoMod.
- Tomoki Ishikura & Atsushi Koike & Keisuke Sato, 2012. "An Analysis on Differences in Spatial Computable General Equilibrium Models by Market Structure Assumption -A Comparison of Perfect Competition Modeling and Monopolistic Competition Modeling-," ERSA conference papers ersa12p333, European Regional Science Association.
- Andersson, Matts & Dehlin, Fredrik & Jörgensen, Peter & Pädam, Sirje, 2015. "Wider economic impacts of accessibility: a literature survey," Working papers in Transport Economics 2015:14, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa01p171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .